In order to successfully fulfill the Mission of the Honors Residential Academic Program, we ask that each Honors RAP student commit to:
- Maintain a 3.3 or better GPA.
- You may enjoy taking one Honors RAP class each in the Fall and Spring semesters (but you are not required to).
- Participate in the activities of their Flock and in the other announced programs for Honors RAP.
- Enjoy the perks of Darkwing–our flock for returners.
- Contribute constructively to the civility of Smith Hall residences and to the Honors RAP culture, in which everyone’s personal and academic success is encouraged and supported.
- Contribute constructively to the decision-making processes of Honors RAP and to the evaluation of the program when asked.