In order to successfully fulfill the Mission of the Honors Residential Academic Program, we ask that each Honors RAP student commit to:
- Maintain a 3.3 or better GPA.
- Take one Honors RAP class each in the Fall and Spring semesters.
- Participate in the activities of their Flock and in the other announced programs for Honors RAP.
- Contribute constructively to the civility of Arnett and Smith East residences and to the Honors RAP culture in which everyone’s personal and academic success is encouraged and supported.
- Contribute constructively to the decision-making processes of Honors RAP and to the evaluation of the program when asked.